– Neytiri not only talks the talk, but she walks the walk. I always see her taking steps to work on her own issues so she can better help others. Her intuitive skills continue to amaze me. Many times she will feel something in her body before I do! Having someone so tuned in to me has really turbo charged my progress. Thanks Neytiri!
– I have been working with Neytiri for the past 17 months and feel she is the absolute most intuitive and caring therapist I have known in my 30 years of dealing with PTSD and other issues. She gives 100% of her focus to me and my healing, consistently and with genuine guidance. Her professional knowledge and empath gifts are what she brings most to this therapeutic relationship.
– Neytiri has taken something I saw as difficult to do and has made it a necessity in my life. Therapy is not always easy to do for me but with her I know I am getting better instead of staying stuck.
– For the past two years I have seen Neytiri and it’s been a grandiose experience. Different approaches in comparison to what I was used to in the military and before finding her that actually work! I wasn’t just talking to a stonewalled, uninterested human but rather someone understanding, empathetic, and simultaneously challenging me to float on my back instead of struggling to keep my head above water, metaphorically. I’d be in a not so great place nor would I have tried new things without her.
– I have multiple personalities or dissociative identity disorder. My history of trauma is intense. Finding a therapist who is willing to work with that is hard to come by. Neytiri has been not only willing to work with me, but she is a fountain of knowledge! With her help, I am learning to love and work with all the parts of me. My life is so much more fun now!
– You are my angel. I can’t imagine never having worked with you, being the beneficiery of your incomparable gifts. Thank you!
– My journey with Neytiri has been a long one. Long, but very fruitful even with the pain that initially brought me to her. Neytiri is not my first therapist in the matter, but I am confident that with as much growth as she has provided me with, she will be the last! I’ve given up on myself plenty of times and am grateful she has not once given up on me. Her sincere care and insight has kept me looking forward to the positive in all that the future I deserve will bring.